Sales Director Job - iGaming - Manila or Taipei
iGaming - Manila, Taipei, Asia
Location: Manila, Philippines or Taipei, Taiwan
iGaming Company (B2B) is one of the leading software providers in the iGaming industry, we are now looking for a Sales Director, based in Manila or Taipei.
You will manage the daily activities of the sales department comprising of both Senior and Junior Account Managers.
Through managing the team, they will aim to maximise customer satisfaction and encourage a proactive mindset to help increase revenues. You will ensure that the correct priority is allocated within the Account Managers’ workload and serve as an escalation point for customers and internal teams when necessary.
The Sales Director will serve as the channel between the Account Managers and various other stakeholders in the business, reporting back in both written and verbal formats.
OBJECTIVES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Motivate, manage and prioritise the workload of the Account Managers
- Together with customers Identify opportunities for mutual growth related to geographic expansion, entering into regulated markets, new channel distribution, commitment and supervise the integration of extended items of our offering
- Identify new business opportunities
- Focus on up-selling functionality and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Ensure operators promote our games in marketing campaign
- Forecast, track and analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Propose commercial incentives for growth
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 3+ years’ experience of managing a customer-facing team
- Strong network within the industry
- Strategic mindset
- Used to handle big size accounts
- Strong management skills
- Ability to create reports on high level data and monitor and analyse trends
- Ability to influence key decision makers at executive and C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. They have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).