Location: Remote, Asia
About the company
We are a B2B esports odds feed and risk management provider with iFrame solution as well. It delivers the most engaging esports betting experience with an industry-leading uptime and number of live markets.
The team has more than 50 years of combined experience in betting and esports, successfully doing business with the most complex platforms and multiple clients globally.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our world-class team to drive the expansion of the business. The ideal candidate is well connected within the region with sportsbooks’ stakeholders and understands the potential of esports betting. The candidate possesses both sales and technical background that enables him/her to drive an engagement at the CXO level by discussing the technical advantages of our company's solutions. He/she is a self-starter who is prepared to develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and constantly deliver on the revenue targets.
- Onboarding new clients that will consume our esports solution (odds feed, risk management, iFrame)
- Drive revenue by meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Work with various partners within betting industry to build our company's position as esports thought leaders
- Possess the technical ability to create & articulate compelling & comprehensive value proposition with focus on value added, not just price
- Manage contract negotiations and accelerate customer adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Discuss improvements of existing offering and solutions to meet existing and future clients’ demands
The Successful Candidate:
Solid BDM and sales field experience in working with top enterprise accounts
- Passionate self-starter, taking responsibility for progress and the tough choices it may require, constantly challenging the internal and external status quo
- Extensive network of contacts in ASIA, mainly with Sports book decision makers
- Effective communicator focused on building long-term network by establishing a positive and ongoing rapport with both prospects and clients
- Proficiency in English to communicate internally on a regular basis
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or other Asian language
- Knowledge of esports beneficial, but not required
- Sales and numbers driven personality
What to expect
- Nimble environment where everything can be implemented extremely quickly
- Every feedback from the employees and partners is considered for ongoing product development
- Huge opportunity to work at the intersection of two booming industries being esports and betting
- Immediate impact on the performance of the company
- Flat orgchart, speaking directly to co-founders and CEO
- Participate on our vision is to become No. 1 esports analytics company
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.