Location: São Paulo
About the Hiring Company:
We are a sports betting site focused on the Brazilian market. Our company is focused on delivering the best gaming experience on the market, providing the most exciting video games, live casinos and hundreds of mini-games from well-known brands in the industry. We are constantly developing new high-quality entertainment products.
We also offer a fast and secure payment and settlement system, safe and reliable privacy, and an all-around guarantee for members to obtain the highest gaming experience.
We have a legal license issued by Curacao and is registered in multiple countries and is an internationally recognized legal company.
The team members come from all over the world and are all elites in the industry or professional field. We currently have over 100 employees in our office in Dublin and remotely in Asia, Europe and Brazil.
We are searching for a motivated and experienced compliance officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance or a related field
- Min 3+ years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures in Brazil
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in igaming or similar industries in Brazil
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.