Location: Remote, Asia time-zone.
We are searching for a Recruitment Specialist to join our team, to work remotely (from home) in Asia time zone. We are preferable looking for someone who understands recruitment and/or iGaming. You need to have solid focus on the business aspects, such as delivering on your key KPI´s.
About the Hiring Company:
SmartRecruitment.com is a consultancy firm focused on recruitment/head-hunting. We specialize in iGaming (Online Gambling) and have local representations in both Europe (Ireland, Malta and Spain) and Asia (Bangkok, Delhi, Manila and Taipei).
We’ve established a network of genuine relationships that allows us to source and find the qualitative iGaming experts quickly and cost-efficiently. With our team members being based in several markets, we work internationally to help employers find their key people, and to guide candidates how to improve their career. Our aim is to match clients (the employer) with candidates, to achieve that perfect match, in our world both client and candidate are equally as important.
We have years of experience and therefore have great knowledge and understanding of what it takes to reach success in various types of roles. We have a strong track record of repeat business from our clients, while continuing to win new customers on a consistent basis and we always aim for the best match for both candidate and employer.
Our work culture offers high flexibility for each team member, and we also expect that every one aims for high performance and that you are open for improvements.
As a result of growing demand for our services, we are looking to add another Recruitment Specialist to our team.
You will work remotely and your internal and external connections will be spread across many markets in but your main focus will be South East Asia. You ideally have experience in both recruitment and iGaming, or at least one of the two - but most importantly is that you have what it takes to perform well (high drive to meet your set targets). In this role you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process: searching, head-hunting, screening, face-to-face interviews (video-call), evaluation, doing referral checks, testing, presenting candidates to client/employer, etc.)
The Successful Candidate rates high on the following:
- Fluent/Native in Thai and/or Vietnamese + Business level in English
- Positive mindset - proactive and ability to see opportunities
- Communication skills
- High achiever
- Experience working with Talent Acquisition/Recruitment is a big plus
- Curious by nature
- Sales driven personality
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Previous work experience in iGaming is a big plus
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Ambitious and always strives for improvements
- Building relationship with others
- Client management
- Likable and "smooth" personality
- Passion and pride for your work
- Enjoy working in an international environment
Why work at SmartRecruitment.com?
- Strong and good position in the market
- We offer high flexibility, work from home culture
- Passionate and highly motivated colleagues
- Good track record - long lasting client relations
- High quality culture – thorough recruitment processes
- Commitment - we truly want to support both employers and candidates
- Good balance between hard work (high performance) and having fun together
Want to know more about this position, contact us, and let’s see if we match each other.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.