About the Hiring Company:
We are a B2B company providing business services and solutions to international merchants in various industries such as Financial Trading (Forex, Binary Options, Cryptocurrency, NFTs, etc.).
Our clients are merchants who are operating in or looking to enter APAC markets and therefore require local market knowledge and expertise as well as critical business services and solutions.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative APAC Financial Trading Marketing Manager to join our team to help our company and clients better understand and succeed in the APAC market.
The Financial Trading Marketing Manager will act as a market consultant providing local market knowledge and expertise to guide and support clients in APAC markets.
Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct research and analysis to identify and evaluate industry and market trends for APAC markets as they relate to our clients and their products and business goals.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis of APAC markets to evaluate competitor products, business strategies, marketing methods, etc.
- Study and gather business intelligence and consumer information that can help merchants better understand APAC markets and their target customers.
Marketing and Strategic Planning:
- Help merchants understand how to localize their product to APAC markets (language, design, product, marketing, etc.)
- Help merchants build their brand identity in APAC markets and get traffic to their brand through various marketing activities and strategies.
- Build networks of 3rd party marketing and customer acquisition resources like local agents, affiliates, influencers, and introducing brokers, etc.
Merchant Business Support:
- Inform clients by providing them with business intelligence data and market analysis.
- Guide clients by providing them with direct human knowledge and expertise.
- Support clients after they have launched and started operating in the target market.
Merchant Tracking and Reporting:
- Prepare weekly updates and reports regarding merchant activity and performance.
- Develop resources including knowledge, contacts, and strategic partners in the market.
- Work closely with Product, Business Development, Sales, and KAM to support clients.
The Successful Candidate:
A successful candidate will need to have strong knowledge and experience in APAC markets in order to inform, guide, and support our clients.
They should have a background in Marketing or similar field and professional experience working for a successful financial trading company or marketing company in the APAC region.
They will need to be able to work with the company and its clients as a collaborative team, and also be able to work independently to meet other deadlines and deliverables.
This will be a dynamic role so a successful candidate must be able to adapt to business needs, and be able to bring their unique knowledge, experience, and value to the company and its clients.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the Financial Trading industry (Forex, Binary Options, Crypto, etc.).
- Background in Marketing, Business Analysis, or similar field.
- Excellent Communications Skills (written and verbal) – English and other Asian Language.
- Current or previous employment with a major APAC Financial Trading brand.
- B2C experience with managing / supporting APAC markets.
- Strong personal and professional network in APAC markets.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, business intelligence and analysis, financial trading, etc.'
- Knowledge of digital marketing, marketing strategies, marketing channels, and analytics.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting globally in iGaming & Crypto.