About the Hiring Company:
We are a payment services provider working worldwide with offices around the world, including UK, Singapore, Russia, Cyprus with headcount of over 500+ employees around the globe.
We are looking for someone who will work under APAC-focused team headquartered in Singapore and covering SEA business development for company's main merchant verticals: Forex, Binaries, iGaming, Sports Betting - which have been the main center of the company's attention for 10 years worldwide.
- Forge new and enhance existing SEA partnerships, manage end-to-end contractual and technical development and negotiation;
- Create business development strategies; research, locate, define and target key business prospects to identify roadblocks and grow company SEA business from conception through closure;
- Work with VIP merchants to provide dedicated help and feedback to development teams for new content and products;
- Build business cases and financial models to justify new business opportunities with inputs from Relationship Managers, Sales, Product Owners and Management;
- Build strong internal relationships with product, engineering, finance, legal, key account management, sales, compliance and other areas in relation to region-led payments initiatives to build consensus and drive decision making;
- Consistently extend the limits working with partners to create new value-added services and features;
- Manage team of junior and middle business development managers under direct supervision.
The Successful Candidate:
- 4+ years experience in high-risk industry (Forex, Binary, iGaming, Sportbetting, Crypto) involved in payment Business and Product development.
- Experience from Payment providers is a big PLUS
- Strong understanding of iGaming\Sportbetting\Forex\Binaries
- Team player who can independently formulate and manage projects in a dynamic multi-task work environment;
- Experienced in managing external merchants and partners;
- Solid partner and merchant network in SEA, including but not limited to HR friendly acquirers\PSPs\PFs, APMs providers, banks, MCs, remitters and other industry valuable infrastructural partners
- Strong ability to build business cases & financial models;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong understanding of alternative payments in SEA region for iGaming\Sportbetting\Forex\Binaries
- Project Management Skills.
- Fluent in English (additional Asian language a plus)
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.