Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are a video-streamed Live Casino solutions provider, based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
Due to continued growth within the business, we are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team in Taipei. This role will put you in front of our key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining and expanding all key account management activities whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions accordingly.
- Liaise with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfillment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Keep close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise
- Work closely with the Marketing to optimize the strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
- Represent the entire range of the company’s products
- Distribute and present information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective key account relationships
- Act as intermediary between internal departments and clients
- Act as escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action
- Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Degree in Economics and/or Marketing
- Experience KAM (min 2+ years) that has experience in Philippine regulated market, meaning if they have been in either operators or providers that has deal with Philippine regulated market, (PAGCOR, PIGO)
- Additional Asia Account Management/Key Account Management iGaming experience
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgement
- Fluent professional Mandarin and English (Korean is a huge plus)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving and independant
- Strong drive for results
- Willingness to travel
- R.O.C passport holder a MUST
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Interesting job in a stable fast growing international company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.