About the Hiring Company:
We are dynamic, innovative and bold and we present you with an opportunity to create unique features and develop your professional skills.
- Know our numbers inside and out and use such data to implement a top-notch CRM strategy
- Manage execution of email, push and SMS campaigns and partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure our clients objectives are met.
- Manage campaign end-to-end, including targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Work closely with Market Leaders to create and manage promotion for players
- Analyze campaign performance to provide actionable recommedations and deliver continuous improvements to programs
The Successful Candidate:
- 3+ years in a retention marketing role in the online gaming space
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on
- Strong email marketing focus and experience with hands-on CRM/ESP experience
- Data segmentation and A/B testing; analytical focused
- Genuine interest for CRM and technical knowledge
- A passion for online casino and know exactly what the serious player wants
- Universal experience, no need of specific market knowledge
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- A sharp eye for numbers
- A sound technical knowledge within the world of CRM and the latest trends
- Strong problem solving skills and someone who is a "go getter" and will make things move forward
- Sufficient skills to make reports that are both clear and relevant
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming & Crypto experts globally.