About the Hiring Company (B2B):
One of the largest providers of video-streamed Live Casino is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join their team in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Perform monthly financial invoicing, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and re- cording accounts receivables’ data
- Researching account discrepancies and resolve clients’ invoice issues and queries
- Follow up on new contracts or terms of changes to make sure invoices are issued accordingly
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Identify slow-paying customers and other potential issues
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process identifying areas of performance improvement
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting
The Successful Candidate:
- Understanding basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Other tools like Tableau is a PLUS
- High degree of accuracy, well-organized and attention to detail
- Abilities to communicate with people from various backgrounds
- Excellent at time management, problem solving and work prioritizing
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience in driving process improvement
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Must be a R.O.C. passport holder
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.