Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
One of the largest providers of video-streamed Live Casino is looking for a Key Account Manager (Korean speaking) to join their team in Taipei, Taiwan.
This role will put you in front of our key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining and expanding all key account management activities whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions accordingly.
- Liaise with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfilment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Keep close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise.
- Work closely with the Marketing to optimize the strategy and ensure KPI targets are met.
- Represent the entire range of the company’s products.
- Distribute and present information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain effective key account relationships.
- Act as intermediary between internal departments and clients.
- Act as escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action.
- Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
The Successful Applicant:
- Solid experience in Account Management/Sales
- +3 years of Experience in iGaming
- Fluent in Korean and English
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgement
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong drive for results
- Willingness to travel
- Degree in Economics and/or Marketing
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Interesting job in a stable fast growing international company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.