Location: Taiwan (Hybrid)
Within the Market Business Unit, the Senior Account Manager (AM) is an experienced professional with solid industry knowledge, a positive reputation and strong business and commercial sense.
Reporting to the Market Director, he/she will have key relationships with some of our biggest customers. He/she will be responsible for all communications between the business and its clients. The role of the Senior AM is to look at opportunities to increase revenue for the business through our existing network of customers, leveraging our software and back-office tools whilst looking to upsell our product suite where possible.
The Senior Account Manager will also support the Country Director on critical escalations and collate feedback from the customer and the market in general to feed back into Marketing, Operations and Product teams.
- Act as the main conduit between the clients and the business in all matters.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Collate and assess client product requests and feedback into internal teams
- Forecast, track and analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Propose commercial incentives for growth
- Manage critical escalations between the business and the client
The Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years iGaming experience in similar role (Senior AM/BDM/Sales). If not iGaming industry, 8+ years experience in similar role.
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of key performance indicators in online gaming industry
- Ability to influence key decision makers at executive and C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- China market experience is a big plus
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strategic, logical, analytical, strong Interpersonal Relation Skills
- People Management Skills, excellent communication skills
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.