Location: Remote (Asia)
About the Hiring Company:
An exciting multi-function marketing role in fast growing global digital platform services company; looking for a bright, enthusiastic and confident degree level professional with experience or proven interest in bringing value to the Marketing department.
Main roles include creating promotional marketing material, supporting country marketing, management of the company’s website, merchandising management, online advertising strategy, press releases as well as overseeing all aspects related to the coordination of any events we attend or exhibit at.
- Coordinating all marketing activities and regularly reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Work with the Head of Marketing to coordinate the execution of the company’s marketing strategy, activity roadmap and communications plans.
- Proactively develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations and other PR activities that promote awareness of company initiatives;
- Creating, proofreading, posting and uploading content across multiple digital channels (e.g. blogs and social media);
- Develop and implement an online advertising strategy (banners, editorials, interviews), as well as maintain the relationship with the third-party advertisers
- Plan and execute with the design department the required media, creative banners and newsletters;
- Work with the sales team to craft compelling sales collateral that communicates the unique value proposition and engages prospects for closing deals;
- Collaborate with third-party agencies for SEO and Adwords campaigns;
- Management and ownership of marketing and sales materials including website content, brochures, merchandise, etc.;
- Co-ordinate and be involved in event planning, merchandise and logistics;
- Analyze and report campaign, website and marketing performance;
- Make sure that our brand gets exposure.
The Successful Candidate:
- Proven and demonstrable 2 to 3 years minimum B2B or B2C marketing experience;
- Exceptional communication and project management skills;
- Utilizing digital marketing channels to meet the sales and marketing objectives;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Korean, further language skills is a plus;
- Preference for those with Bachelor's degree (ideally Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, Multimedia);
- Knowledge and / or experience using content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress;
- Experience with creative writing / copywriting is a plus;
- Positive attitude, high energy and creativity is a must;
- iGaming is a must, B2B or B2C
- Work independently, across different functions and on own initiative;
- Able to manage time and prioritise work;
- You will have flexible working arrangements to liaise with colleagues in multiple time zones and locations.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.