Location: Malta or Remote
About the Hiring Company
Our company focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through customer centricity and diverse options for its customers through speed, simplicity and gamification. The humble and truly passionate team behind our brands not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our brilliant team, we have become one of the most reputable companies in the industry.
We're looking for a self-driven individual with a flexible mindset with strong knowledge of the Japanese market to support our B2B partner. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and most importantly sales.
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment, and management of our affiliates across the Japanese markets and brands. Your main role will be to collaborate with your colleagues to expand and execute the acquisition strategy.
Excellent communication and people skills are key to succeed in this role to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with top affiliate partners as well as to work closely with internal stakeholders.
We have an office in Malta however this role can also be based remotely. Ideally the selected candidate can work CET hours.
- The main point of contact for new/small/middle valued affiliates of company brands.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the relationships with affiliates for brands within the group with a primary focus on the Japanese market.
- Setting your affiliates up for success; ensure that they have the appropriate media/assets to push compelling brand focused communications.
- Working with the Marketing Manager Japan to discuss affiliates deals including positions, fees, rev share etc.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to expand and execute acquisition campaigns outside of affiliate channels.
- Managing affiliate contacts in Salesforce. Ensuring all new contacted affiliates are being followed upon and documented correctly.
- Being a win-win negotiator for deals, promotions, and incentives with affiliates.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Collaborating with the internal Japan team and Central team, especially on commercial matters to continuously improve marketing campaigns, offering the most competitive and effective CRM.
- Proactively researching and contact new affiliates.
- Bringing acquisition proposals to the table and see them through to their results.
- Converting inbound queries and requests from new affiliates into onboarded affiliates whenever possible.
- Meeting and developing relationships with both new and existing affiliates; attend conferences and various networking events (when the pandemic allows for such activities)
*The work tasks can be changed depending on the business situation.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role within the iGaming Industry.
- Knowledge of the Japanese market
- A background in or a passion for sales is crucial for this position.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent in Japanese - Speaking and writing
- Analytical, with a proven track record in structuring, monitoring, and analysing affiliate deals and performance.
- Strong negotiation skills, with previous experience affiliate contract negotiations.
- A flexible mindset
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.