About the Hiring Company:
We are one of the fastest growing mobile and desktop providers of digital casino games for the online gaming industry. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled and we strive to create only the most engaging and evocative gaming experiences.
Collect and analyze data from a range of sources to produce high-quality and relevant intelligence, information, and evidence of illegal intellectual property abuse of our products to the IP taskforce.
- Understanding the unique landscape of brand challenges, and business needs faced by our company and adapt quickly and efficiently to changes.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and classifying research results to detect and capture evidence of infringements.
- Analysing IP infringements on online casinos, in offline casinos and on social media.
- Become an expert in our evidence capturing practices.
The Successful Candidate:
- 1+ years of iGaming experience handling Brand Protection a must have
- Quick, self-learning ability
- Internet Savvy
- Proficiency in both Korean and English is a MUST (additional Asian languages would be an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and in an organised manner is a must
- Capability to prioritize work
- Able to communicate key findings both verbally and in written format
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.