About the Hiring Company:
We are a B2B company providing business services and solutions to international merchants in various industries such as Online Gaming and Financial Trading etc.
Our clients are merchants who are operating in or looking to enter the Indonesian market and therefore require local market knowledge and expertise as well as critical business services and solutions.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Indonesian Market Strategist to join our team to help our company and clients better understand and succeed in the Indonesian market.
The Indonesian Market Strategist will act as a market consultant providing local market knowledge and expertise to guide and support clients in the Indonesian market.
Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct research and analysis to identify and evaluate industry and market trends for the Indonesian market as they relate to our clients and their products and business goals.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis of the Indonesian market to evaluate competitor products, business strategies, marketing methods, etc.
- Study and gather business intelligence and consumer information that can help merchants better understand the Indonesian market and their target customers.
Marketing and Strategic Planning:
- Help merchants understand how to localize their product to the Indonesian market (language, design, marketing, customer support, etc.)
- Help merchants build their brand identity in the Indonesian market and get traffic to their brand through various marketing activities and strategies.
- Work with clients to develop conversion and retention strategies through various marketing campaigns and internal promotions that are effective in the market.
Merchant Business Support:
- Inform clients by providing them with business intelligence data and market analysis.
- Guide clients by providing them with direct human knowledge and expertise.
- Support clients after they have launched and started operating in the target market.
Merchant Tracking and Reporting:
- Prepare weekly updates and reports regarding merchant activity and performance.
- Develop resources including knowledge, contacts, and strategic partners in the market.
- Work closely with Product, Business Development, Sales, and KAM to support clients.
A successful candidate will need to have strong knowledge and experience in the Indonesian iGaming market in order to inform, guide, and support our clients.
They should have a background in Marketing, Business Analysis, Customer Management, etc., and professional experience working for a successful Asian igaming brand.
They will need to be able to work with the company and its clients as a collaborative team, and also be able to work independently to meet other deadlines and deliverables.
This will be a dynamic role so a successful candidate must be able to adapt to business needs, and be able to bring their unique knowledge, experience, and value to the company and its clients.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in the iGaming industry with knowledge of not only Indonesian Market but other markets as well.
- Background in either Marketing/Business Analysis/Customer Management or similar field.
- Excellent Communications Skills (written and verbal) – English and ideally Bahasa Indonesia
- Current or previous employment with Asian iGaming brand.
- B2C experience with managing / supporting the Indonesian and other Asian market.
- Strong personal and professional network in the Indonesian market (and SEA).
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, business intelligence and analysis, iGaming operations, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, marketing channels, and analytics.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities (this is a good role for the person who want to step up into a leading role)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Knowledge of payments industry and/or financial trading industry (forex, binary, crypto, etc). is a plus
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.