Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the Hiring Company (B2C):
Our company is a Digital Marketing agency that fosters creativity, encourages innovation and experimentation whilst being data-driven in its decision-making process. We are focused on delivering bottom-line results for an exclusive number of clients.
Working within a dynamic office environment, this position has plenty of potential for the successful candidate to become an important part of a growing team and deliver results.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Plan and manage CRM retention and loyalty activities
- Understand the behaviour of target audiences by analysing their activity
- Segment customers and manage overall lifecycles and customer threads
- Evaluate and analyse data gathered from marketing campaigns and provide internal reports
- Create Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports for marketing and product teams
- Drive and develop the analytical capability across the marketing team to understand underlying data and enable effective decision making to improve performance
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally a degree in online marketing, Business Analysis or similar
- 4+ years suitable experience in online marketing
- Experience in segmentation and standard CRM software
- Analytical and a problem-solving mind-set; high attention to detail; organisationals skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; effective team player and communication skills
- Deals with complex scenarios and capable of managing expectations
- Proven data analysis and process management skills experience alongside having a strong familiarity with data mining and mapping
- Essential technical skills in MS Excel - familiar with logical functions, formulas & visual basics
- Needs to be self-starter, reliable and highly motivated
- Be highly organized, working methodically and transparently
- Ensure an accurate and careful approach to all tasks
Fluent in English – Written and spoken
- Need to be able to work to set briefs with appropriate feedback given within set timelines
- Be able to deliver precise and clear communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Be able to pick-up quickly new industries, tools, online CRM and marketing platforms
- Problem Solving Skills
- Need to be located in Malaysia at the moment and open to work in the office in KL
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.