About the Hiring Company:
Our company was founded in 2018 by industry veterans. The company develop and operate affiliate marketing properties in several industries such as the online gambling, forex and crypto industry.
The main office is in Malta however the company has employees and consultants on several overseas locations. What really differentiates our company from our competitors is our innovative technology and data driven approach to online marketing. By developing a technical platform that automates mundane tasks, consolidate self gathered and 3rd party data into actionable tasks for our system and workforce or for informed business decisions we have been able to develop quality websites at scale.
You will be responsible for our South American SEO assets starting with Colombia and Peru. You will also be responsible for the corresponding P&L.
You will initially manage one Colombian SEO manager with the team expected to grow.
You will need to take the lead on thinking of ways of how to improve these online properties and other assets to generate more value for our visitors and partners.
If you are a creative thinking, responsible, self-driven and technology passionate individual then you will be a good match for our organization.
The Successful Candidate:
- Fluent in Spanish – both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written.
- Fluent in Portuguese is a significant asset
- Experience with Sportsbook or knowledge of football is a big asset
- Experience in the online gambling industry is a big asset
- Any additional language is seen as an asset.
- Positive attitude.
- Several years previous experience working as a SEO manager, product owner/webmaster/online marketeer/frontend dev. or related position.
- Innovative thinker that can help us challenge the status quo within online marketing.
- Strong ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to travel if required.
- Higher degree education is desirable but not necessary
- Good level of website development understanding.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Expert at web analytics such as Google Analytics.
- Expert at testing and optimization tools.
- Experience & good understanding of SEO tools like Ahrefs, Majestic or SEMRush.
- Experience & good understanding of Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.