About the Hiring Company:
Our company have rapidly grown since our incorporation and our success has been driven through our international presence and multi-industry expertise.
Our mission is to empower brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Leveraging of our vast collective years of experience in harmonising Software, Customer Insight, Customer Engagement and a well-trained talent base, we are confident we can add value to any potential client relationship.
Today, we are looking for a Japanese fluent Customer Support Adviser to join our team in Malta.
- Handle customer enquiries in a real-time environment
- Log all interactions with the customer on the system
- Communicate effectively with peer group, line management, external customers and business contacts
- Maintain the quality standards of chat, email and telephone performance, across all lines relating to customer support
- Support the CX initiatives across all brands
- Guide customers through our sites and assist them in using the various services and products offered.
- Handling Customer enquiries through the various platforms available (Chat, Email and telephone) through both inbound and outbound channels
- Using logical questioning skills in an appropriate manner to obtain the maximum relevant information from the customer in the minimum effective time
- Using well developed negotiation skills to provide resolutions to problems and offer suitable courses of action to prevent escalation
- Maximise any revenue generating opportunities identified
- Accurate data input
- Manage your own time in line with resource planners
- Dealing directly with colleagues around the business to obtain missing information
- Meet pre-determined team and operational sales and service Key Performance Indicators and behaviours in job role
- Manage the escalation process for customer resolution with empathy
- Reinforce the culture and core values of our company's CS through appropriate behaviours and actions
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets and Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure - Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Actively engaging customers in the view to increase player activity
The Successful Candidate:
- Fluent in Japanese and English (both written and spoken)
- Good general level of education, with a competent standard of numeracy and literacy being important.
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the iGaming industry is considered an asset
- Thorough understanding of brands within the company brand portfolio
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming, Crypto & Fintech experts globally.