Location: Malta, Europe
About the Company:
Our journey has only just started, when the first person was hired in Malta 2 months ago.
The plan over the next few months, is to recruit key members, who naturally will have a big influence on our continued success. The team will be based here in Malta, which will be the headquarter for running our brands.
The ambition is to create more casinos over the next couple of years, and doing so with a slim but highly competent team, who can seize and quickly act on new opportunities in an ever changing industry. To achieve this way of working, the organization will remain quite flat, but still have a clear structure, to make sure that everyone work within clearly defined areas of responsibility.
If you are someone who's relishing the opportunity to work closely together with top industry professionals, without all the red tape and where there is no limit to what can be achieved, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Know our numbers inside and out and use such data to implement a top-notch CRM strategy
- Choose and implement CRM tool
- Build CRM funnels from scratch
- Work closely with the Casino Manager and VIP, to ensure that the right offer is given to the right player, at the right time
- Analyze and evaluate CRM strategy and make necessary adjustments to improve rates
- Work closely with the Casino Manager and VIP to create player promotions
Summary Objectives of the Role
- In a nutshell: Know our players and know your tools
The Successful Candidate:
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on
- Knowledge of the tools to use and why - need to be the expert in the team as first one in CRM department
- Genuine interest for CRM and technical knowledge
- Solid experience in CRM in iGaming - most important is your skill sets, you know your tools and your users etc
- Universal experience, no need of specific market knowledge
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- A passion for online casino and know exactly what the serious player wants
- A sharp eye for numbers
- A positive attitude and world class interpersonal skills
- A sound technical knowledge within the world of CRM and the latest trends
- Strong problem solving skills, with a strong sense of urgency
- Sufficient skills to make reports that are both clear and relevant
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.