About the Hiring Company:
We are a company that provides B2B product support services. We provide 24/7 continuous support to keep the products running at their best and we are always striving to deliver the highest standard in first line technical support, to meet even the toughest business needs of our corporate customers.
We implement the methodologies in PMP (Project Management Professional) and introduce ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) service framework into our daily operation. We provide product support consultation, troubleshooting, incident management, technical integrations and systems monitoring services.
Our primary function is always to ensure all IT Systems provided with maximum service delivery and performance together with a professional point of contact for all our customers' support needs. The IT team also communicates and interacts frequently with other technical support teams across the globe to develop a good all-round understanding of systems and networks. Diligence and attention to detail are also part of many key skills required along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work efficiently.
- Coordinate troubleshooting session effectively with other Tier-2 or Tier-3 support teams
- Proactively monitor system performance and apply with an effective solution
- Act as first-line fault handling and escalation for IT system in general
- Report and update business stakeholders effectively when high urgency incident occurs
- Track incidents and requests with ticketing system which align with ITIL practices
- Function as the first point of escalation contact for clients and internal groups
- Identify and document issues suitable for entry in the company's knowledge base
- Ensure all client communication channels are functional and attend to 24x7
- Provide excellent customer services to both internal and external parties
- Work with flexible 24x7 rotation shift all year round
- Coordinate and complete assigned projects or tasks
The Successful Candidate:
- 2 or more years’ of experiences in a Technical Support or similar role
- Relevant Degree or post-secondary education (Ex. BSc IT / IS)
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure, IT system monitoring tools and service management concepts
- ITIL V3 certification would be a bonus
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert would be a bonus
- Any modules or certification covering Microsoft SQL 2014 / 2016 would be a bonus
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and develop new skills
- Quick response and flexible, and capable to adapt to changes quickly
- Contribute to a positive and cohesive team
- "Can do" attitude, and actively seeks ways of improving
- Clear communication skills (both written and verbal) in Mandarin
- Able to work in Taiwan and Mandarin fluency
- Work permit provided for non Taiwan citizens but must speak fluent Mandarin/English
- Language skill required: English (basic level for listening & speaking and intermediate level for reading & writing)
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.