Location: Taipei Taiwan
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live gaming solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play live games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless experience across multiple media and channels.
The Junior Graphic Designer role will work across a range of brands within the group, creating artwork for predominantly digital purposes. Key projects will include creating Marketing assets for our new and existing Live Casino and Slots games, maintaining our game factsheets and being responsible for various corporate templates.
- Creation of sets of static and dynamic banners and thumbnails in multiple formats featuring our new games and promotions
- Updating and refining our current asset templates in different languages
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations for the brands and other types of corporate templates
- Assisting in the ongoing maintenance of various websites and get involved in the creation of new content
- Producing finished design work for exhibitions and conferences – to include print brochures, invitations, screen animations and branded goods and being able to spec to final finish
- Supporting all areas of marketing by creating various visual materials such as logos, maps and infographics suitable for various platforms and purposes, such as exhibition screens to Instagram
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Support the senior designers in executing larger design projects under their direction
- Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field, covering the fundamentals of Graphic Design
- 2 years+ of Graphic Design experience
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role in a B2B environment would be advantageous
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and initiative
- Takes critique constructively and uses feedback to improve creative output
- Flexible approach to work - working proactively as part of a small team, in a larger organization, with the ability to work alone as well as part of the team
- Skilled in the complete Adobe Creative Suite with advanced skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of AfterEffects is advantageous
- Pro-active about their work and interested in the work of others
- Approachable, helpful and thrives in a supporting role
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.