Location: Remote OR Malta
About the Hiring Company:
We are a leading and innovative Casino and Sportsbook operator in the iGaming industry.
We are dynamic, innovative and bold and we present you with an opportunity to create unique features and develop your professional skills.
If you want a new challenge, send your application! We are looking for a Country Manager who will work to ensure the company has a strong position in the Latin America.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion and retention, with focus on revenue generation
- Plan budgets, business plans and marketing plans
- Manage, plan and execute all marketing activities for the LATAM market, both online and offline, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets
- Evaluate and follow-up on deals
- Responsible that material is delivered, implemented and updated Market and competitor analysis
- Be updated about the current law and regulations regarding the gaming industry
- Gather information on the local market for overall decisions taken by the management
- Build the company's selected brand/s in the market, with local brand management (that the company's profile is maintained in a proper way on site, in press, marketing material etc)
- Together with the Affiliate team, update and deliver useful information and content to partners/affiliates, as to promote the mutual interests of the partner and the company
- Make sure editorial content, news and information on the local site, blogs, social media and other sources related to all products are always updated with the most relevant content
- Make sure translations for the site, newsletters, campaigns etc are made in a correct and timely manner
- The position must be able to work closely with CRM, Affiliates and Content teams
The Successful Candidate:
- Fluent English speaker, and Portuguese or Spanish.
- 3+ years Commercial/Marketing experience in iGaming industry for LATAM market
- Proven ability to deliver customers in line with CPA budgets
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience of monitoring, evaluating and analyzing campaign performance for campaign optimization
- Previous experience of budget and reporting
- Able to work under pressure and flexible hours when needed
- Strong Business Development mindset
- Very good organization and communication skills
- High degree of responsibility, ownership and result orientation
- Good and strong work attitude
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.