About the Hiring Company (B2B):
One of the largest providers of video-streamed Live Casino is looking for a Promotions Manager to join their team in Taipei, Taiwan.
The Promotions Manager role will be responsible for creating and leading promotional campaigns, working in very close collaboration with the Commercial and Marketing departments. The role will be goal driven and target-oriented, with extremely sharp, analytical skills and undertake continual review of promotions in order hit highly ambitious goals.
- Oversee, guide and be the expert on promotional campaigns within the Group
- Market intelligence - be the expert on the competition
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Involvement in creating the strategy and planning of specific promotions in conjunction with Commercial and Marketing, including setting the promotions calendar for Slots across multiple brands and markets
- Create and launch engaging promotions among partners
- Create and prepare campaign terms and conditions
- Collaborate with the Commercial team on promotional mechanics to ensure effective use of budget
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing to make sure all promotional materials and tasks are delivered on time
- Responsible for continuous reviewing, analysis and optimisation of promotions and performance to deliver against departmental KPIs
- Regular reporting to the regional Commercial team and senior stakeholders on ongoing performance, success and optimisation of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of promotional mechanics and the end user
- Rate partners according to their participation in promotions and prepare general recommendations for maximum success
- Provide insights and guidance to ensure the team has the required tools and features to execute promotions to the highest standard
- Understanding of online casino and player base to be able to design the best promotions within budgetary allowance and legal boundaries.
- Ensure all activities hit growth targets and KPIs
The Successful Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets
- Marketing/Business degree preferred
- Previous experience in a similar promotion, commercial or marketing campaign role
- Strong analytical skills, data and target driven
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; the scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.