We are looking for a Risk and Fraud Manager to join our team.
The Risk and Fraud Manager is in charge of leading and developing the company's Risk Fraud & Payments team in all aspects. The successful candidate will set up an appropriate Risk Strategy and define organization’s Risk knowledge. The role requires improving the operational systems, processes, and policies and support better management reporting and planning in order to meet the department targets.
About the Hiring Company:
We are a boutique company, established in 2017.
We provide operations services to 3 brands.
Our company provides a wonderful working environment for 35 extremely talented people. We have a team from all over the world: Malta, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Israel and more. The diversity within our company is one of the many unique features.
- Designing, developing, and implementing comprehensive risk management reports to identify fraud traffic.
- Analysing financial and business details of affiliates and their referred accounts.
- The identification and active management of risks associated with online marketing fraud.
- Risk assessment regarding new bonus campaigns and providing Risk knowledge and support to the Marketing Operations teams.
- Resolving risk queries relating to our products and services.
- Managing KYC processes and procedures.
- Developing policies, proactive procedures and working practices to profile and identify business activity that is being targeted by fraud syndicates or contravenes licensing conditions.
- Formulating solutions to counter new threats and manage the continuous improvement for online fraud protection.
- Compliance and assurance reviews of affiliate and acquisition activity to identify abuse of the business opportunity offered.
- Conducting monthly financial performance reviews to identify areas of loss, communicating recommendations and the remedial action required to the Head of Operations.
- Conducting investigations as requested by the MLRO and or Head of Operations.
- Challenge Disputed transactions (liaising with the relevant Banks/Payment methods)
The Successful Applicant:
- Strong analytical capabilities
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing a team.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Risk Management and Payments.
- Experience working in online environment.
- One of a kind with our special DNS.
- People person with a Yes, we can attitude.
- Sound and demonstrable experience with fraud analysis and investigations.
- Knowledge and experience in online Payments or Financial Services.
- Knowledge and experience of AML regulations.
- Structured and organised approach.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools and MS Excel in particular.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
- Experience with CRM tools is an advantage
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.