About the Hiring Company:
We are a company that provides B2B product support services. We provide 24/7 continuous support to keep the products running at their best and we are always striving to deliver the highest standard in first line technical support, to meet even the toughest business needs of our corporate customers.
We implement the methodologies in PMP (Project Management Professional) and introduce ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) service framework into our daily operation. We provide product support consultation, troubleshooting, incident management, technical integrations and systems monitoring services.
We are looking for an experienced Integration Support Manager with a strong passion for problem solving to join our team.
You will need to interact with internal and external parties in both Chinese and English (verbal and written communication).
An excellent communication skillset is crucial for you to be success in this position.
- Integration management
- Lead entire integration process, be the front-line technical service to provide technical advice and guidance methods, procedures, and assist clients to proceed correct technical implementation for product or feature take on
- Understand client’s integration practice and technical requirements, be able to compose high level specification and convey clients’ requests to internal support teams.
- Be able to simultaneously interact with internal and external teams to provide technical solution to smooth integration process
- Be responsive to clients’ inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving clients’ challenges in adapting technical services and APIs
- Product knowledge, process and teamwork
- Lead or participate technical projects or meetings to handover product knowledge.
- Be able to drive internal technical training sessions to ensure 1st line technical support service is performed up to expected standards
- Design and initiate process enhancement and training programs to keep current operations stay on best practices
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related engineering major
- 5years+ experience, iGaming experience is a plus
- Good coordination skillset, know how to prioritize tasks
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong knowledge in SW area, system integration, API services
- Strong capabilities to identify, record, and track problems logically and systematically
- Good in presentation, meeting hosting, communication, and driving result.
- Able to solve problems independently
- Able to communicate technical concepts to any audiences simply
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management is a plus
- Strong logic with good presentation skillset
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced technical environment and be able to handle pressure well
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy helping others achieve their goals and prioritizes cooperation
- Passionate at work with a can-do attitude
- Dare to confront issues and find best solutions for business
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.