Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Hiring Company:
We are a company that provides B2B product support services. We provide 24/7 continuous support to keep the products running at their best and we are always striving to deliver the highest standard in first line technical support, to meet even the toughest business needs of our corporate customers.
We implement the methodologies in PMP (Project Management Professional) and introduce ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) service framework into our daily operation. We provide product support consultation, troubleshooting, incident management, technical integrations and systems monitoring services.
We are looking for an experienced issue investigation support engineer who has a strong passion for troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical support.
To join our Integration and Technical Solution Support team (ITSS), you will be responsible for implementing the integration process along with our work partners and clients.
You need to communicate with clients to understand their needs and work with different technical partners to define individual technical solutions.
We work in a fast-paced technical environment and the products we support are frequent updates by product releases and regular maintenance. Here is what you will do as a daily focus
- Internal Technical Support
- Support daily operation regarding technical inquiries with account managers, tech teams, and internal team members
- Provide technical support to respond to graph or log anomalies, or system monitoring alerts.
- Join the technical discussion with internal or external teams to understand products
- Be able to compose high-level specification from the client’s request to communicate with the development team
- Ability to simultaneously interact with several departments internally (Account Manager, and Tech Support Teams)
- Client Engagement Focus
- Be the front-line technical service to provide technical advice and guidance methods, procedures, and assist clients to proceed correct implementation for product or feature take on
- Be responsive to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Understand customer requirements and coordinate internal resources to achieve the goal on time
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate cases to engineering and provide the necessary documentation
- Other Criterias
- Can prioritize workload and execute tasks accordingly and in line with industry best practices
- Work with ITSS in composing product support documents to bring clients on board.
- Participating in continuing training to remain current on best practices, learn a new product, and better assist other team members
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor or above, major in Computer Science,Information Management or Computer Science related major, with BA or MA degree with internet & SW related knowledge, especially for API
- 2 - 3+ years experience in similar role
- Previous iGaming experience a plus
- Fluent in Mandarin and English need to be conversational (reply to email or Skype chat with customers, join meetings conducted in English, make notes for meeting...etc.)
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Strong capabilities to identify, record, and track problems logically and systematically
- Able to solve problems independently
- Be able to communicate or explain technical issue
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management is a plus
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.