Location: Remote, Asia, Europe
About The Company:
We are a leading licensed online gaming company founded in 2008. The Company has a commitment to give our players a fun and rewarding experience over our suite of products. Since inception, we have sponsored and partnered with various NBA players, EPL and racing teams.
Accelerate your career in the online gaming industry and pioneer an exciting new crypto-focused brand from an established family.
- Analyze brand and channel data to identify revenue driving or cost saving opportunities
- Build and prototype data pipelines to provide data-driven insights or improve business processes
- Work with various brand departments to build near real-time performance monitoring dashboards
- Solve various business challenges and improve the brand’s decision making with a data-driven approach
- Identify and suggest further training for brand staff to further develop a quantitative mindset and data-centric skillset
- Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in a business intelligence or data science function, preferably with online gaming, cryptocurrency or other B2C software
- Proficient in Python or other analytics friendly programming language
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Remote work in certain countries accepted, but willingness to relocate overseas (Europe / Asia) a plus
- Potentially Cambodia, Ukraine, or the Philippines
- Able to read, write and speak in Chinese and English
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced multicultural work environment
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.