Location: Malta, Barcelona or Remote
About the Hiring Company:
We are looking for a very experienced CRM Manager for our iGaming company.
The company offers two online casino brands operated under an MGA license, and you will be tasked with leading the team involved in all steps of the CRM process. The CRM Manager is responsible for running the brand team’s day to day operational activities according to the brand vision and strategy, set together with the Director of Customer Engagement and Country Managers.
You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
You will lead a team of executives who will help you implement the strategy and rely on you for support and guidance in their area of expertise.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention across a company.
- Ensuring the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle.
- Mapping customer journeys by analyzing touchpoints along a pipeline and maximizing commercial opportunities with this information.
- Overseeing direct communication with customers through a chosen CRM system and resolving customer complaints quickly.
- Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers.
- Making A/B tests
- Creating different bonuses and loyalty programs
- Identifying new leads and target audiences to optimise ROI.
- Migrating different communication channels to more effective, cost-worthy ones.
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of a CRM and ensuring the most effective approach to customer relationships is always taken.
- Bringing departments together and maintaining high levels of cooperation between them.
- Knowing your competition and strategising accordingly.
- Acknowledging individual customer concerns and needs and then catering to them.
The Successful Candidate:
- Strong background in managing iGaming products and campaigns
- Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way
- In-depth understanding of segmentation and CRM
- Good managerial and organisational skills
- Efficient and good at time-management
- Strong communication skills
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.