Location: Malta, Europe
About the Hiring Company:
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and enthusiastic Product Manager to Lead the company and make strategic product decisions. laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands and company objectives.
Guiding the success of the product and leading the cross-functional teams to achieve the business guidelines. The Product Manager will define the ‘why’, ‘what,’ and ‘when’ of the products that the engineering teams will build and will perform as a bridge between them and our internal business teams, defining the vision of the product in form of well-defined user stories, and managing a clear product backlog.
- Develop and lead the product and projects vision and roadmap to deliver unique value-based features
- Maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog. Lead the roadmap and prioritize what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product
- Managing cross- company projects workflow, starting with the business needs, planning, integration, analysis, and testing until full implementation. This involves bridging gaps between different functions and aligning all the teams involved
- Remotely manage inhouse Front hand and Back hand developers - deliver high quality features with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Conduct market analysis and understand competitive conditions
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Product Manager - a must
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools such as Jira/MS project – a must
- Leadership skills- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams, and give feedback to the development team regarding work achievements and processes
- Independent with an ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Experience with customer marketing software solutions - an advantage.
- Experience in the online gaming industry- an advantage.
- University degree, preferably in IT, Business or Engineering
- Excellent communication skills (technical, non-technical and executive level)
- Critical thinking and problem solver
- Planning and organizing skills
- Adaptability and flexibility.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.