Location: Brazil, Remote
About the Hiring Company (B2C):
We are a crypto casino that has been leading the industry since 2017. As the first-ever casino to support Bitcoin Lightning Network; We are determined to achieve a globally acclaimed compliance standing!
As part of the mission to expand globally, we are looking to hire an Advertising Manager for the Brazilian market to join our dynamic and innovative team. The candidate should be a self-starter, hands-on, resourceful, and experienced individual who has past working experience in iGaming within the advertising or marketing department, specifically for the Brazilian Market.
- Overseeing advertising department operations and staff members.
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet project goals, budgets, and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to acquire users and strategically increase buyer interest in services.
- Monitoring project progress, from planning to execution, to ensure it remains focused and effective.
- Negotiating contract specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts.
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participating in the hiring and evaluation of employees within the advertising department.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in the iGaming industry is a MUST; management experience may be preferred.
- Past iGaming project details/portfolio
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is a must
- Fluency in Mandarin is highly preferred
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects or teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.