Location: South Korea, Remote
About the Hiring Company (B2C):
We are a crypto casino that has been leading the industry since 2017. As the first-ever casino to support Bitcoin Lightning Network; We are determined to achieve a globally acclaimed compliance standing!
As part of the mission to expand globally, we are looking to hire a Social Media Manager for the South Korean market to join our dynamic and innovative team. The candidate should be a self-starter, hands-on, resourceful, and experienced individual who has past working experience within social media marketing, specifically for the Korean market.
- Design and implement our overall social media strategy with direct responsibility for content curation & budget targeting the South Korean Market
- Create, schedule, and publish content across multiple social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Develop innovative social media tactics that target audiences across various social media channels
- Develop original content from ideation and research on content types that work for the market
- Develop a social listening plan and reporting
- Analyze social media campaigns to determine areas of improvement
- Partner with paid social team to develop fully integrated social campaigns
- Work in sync with the Social Media Team to assess pain points and uniformity across all channels
- Research social media best practices and create actionable insights based on industry trends; continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Monitor competitors and user feedback across different social media channels
The Successful Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in high-profile social media marketing roles
- Fluency in English and Korean is a must
- Fluency in Mandarin is highly preferred
- Previous iGaming experience preferred
- Substantive social media experience either at a high-growth startup, highly-engaging consumer brand, or viral publisher
- Hands-on experience in content curation & community management
- Strong copywriting and reviewing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience writing creative and engaging content
- Excellent understanding of the local Korean market
- Ability to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, uncertain, and fast-moving environments, a hustler
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for cryptocurrencies
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.