Location: Remote role but in the future the HQ will be in London and/or Malta
About the Hiring Company:
We are a Sports and Casino iGaming start up running both FIAT and Cryptocurrency payments and looking to launch across Europe, LATAM, Africa, Canada and parts of Asia. The investors are founders of an extremely successful brand that receives 41 million users per month. They have committed to significant investment and expertise behind this project including crypto currency technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an iGaming start up from the very beginning and be part of the Exec team to help shape the Strategy, Product and International Expansion. Growth will initially come from affiliate traffic via our established brand plus also other affiliate and organic traffic before dialing up paid marketing in due course.
Are you a creative person who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in order to drive success? Do you want to kick-start a new project with us? We aim to expand our market in Japan and are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to head this up! As a key contact for us in Japan, you will naturally be the go-to person for mostly anything related to this market.
- Adapting the site from scratch on its offering/campaigns/content for the Japanese market
- Implementing a brand strategy and identity in Japan
- Plan/Coordinate and follow up media buying in Japan
- Evaluate the brand and competitors progress
- Coordination of relationships across departments including CRM, campaign, product teams etc.
- Take lead on external activities in regards to VIP-treatment (actual send outs/events)
- Agency management
- Take lead on affiliate negotiations when needed and assist departments in all matters towards our presence in Japan
- Negotiations towards smaller and larger partners
- Responsible for keeping our budget in balance and reaching targets set for this market
- Coordination across the team in terms of utilising/adapting all central assets and campaigns
The Successful Applicant:
- A Japanese native with an online marketing background
- 3-5 years experience working in an iGaming industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Impressive analytical skills and able to express good judgement based on the sound understanding of metrics & data.
- Can adapt to changes well and bring creativity & innovative thinking to new situations to the table.
- Lead and oversee acquisition and local brand adaptation efforts in the assigned country
- Able to deal with large, multi-phase projects so prioritisation & managing deadlines will be important.
- Communication comes easy to you and you can tailor your dialogue & delivery to cater for a variety of different audiences.
- Your organisational skills are on point with excellent time management & you have experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly!
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.