Location: Singapore or Remote (Asia)
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are one of the leading software providers in the iGaming industry, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to represent us to the Korean market.
- Identify new opportunities in target market with support of Head of Business Development.
- Support the Account Management team in nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts.
- Providing specialist advice on products and services.
- Be the product spokesperson in the market.
- Provide market intelligence information back into the business.
The Successful Applicant:
- 2+ years Sales/AM/BDM experience in iGaming
- iGaming experience a must
- A good understanding of the iGaming landscape, competitors, trends, and market intelligence
- Strong communication, collaboration and customer engagement skills
- A self-starter personality, possessing the aptitude to be independent and resourceful
- Native Korean language speaker and able to communicate effectively in English
- Willingness to travel and build/further relationships with prospects/customers from all over their home country, as well as limited travel internationally
- Contacts in the Korean market
- Highly motivated
- Degree or Diploma
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.