Location: Malta, Europe
An established Casino and Sportsbook operator in Europe who has been in business for over 9 years is looking for a Country Coordinator.
About the Hiring Company:
As a Country Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in the development of an emerging country for our six market-leading casino & sportsbook brands. You will work closely with a team of experts, to grow the market in that geo. It means you will be responsible for working closely together with the country manager in terms of developing, maintaining and improving operational infrastructure in order to drive traffic, and to create traffic in the regions of your country.This will be an assisting role to the Country Manager.
- Assist in getting the infrastructure right: payments, gameproviders, styleguides, do’s and don’t for the market
- Assist in getting acquisition done for new customers
- Assist in applying localization
- Assist in planning and setting up promotions for Casino and Sports
- Assist in tracking daily promotion performance and making adjustments as necessary
- Assist in setting, monitoring and contributing to tech tasks related to casino performance (both front and back end)
- Assist in Ensuring UX / UI is as good as possible and tasking anything that can be improved
- Assist in Setting up / fixing / updating system emails and associated triggers
- Assist in Monitoring game provider chats and any relevant updates to roadmaps, integration, etc.
- Assist in setting up welcome and signup bonuses for affiliate managers
- Assist in coordinating with country developers / crm executives regarding localized affiliates, promotions, site performance / UI, etc.
- Assist VIP dept and KYC dept in their tasks.
- Assist in creating style guides for crm team
- Assist in requesting / providing translations for different languages for websites/emails.
- Assist in creating social media strategies
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in the Canadian market
- Minimum 1 year of experience as marketeer, CRM executive, or any other position within the iGaming sector
- Can work effectively coordinate tasks between content, design, marketing, acquisitions, CRM and IT units of the company.
- Analytical, have an eye for detail, are keen to make a difference and wants to make their mark in a fast-growing company within a leading industry.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.