Location: TBC / Remote
About the Hiring Company:
A startup formed from a number of well established businesses in the crypto and gaming space with activities including casino, sports betting and poker. Its mission is to provide a robust, fast and frictionless gaming experience across multiple verticals either using in-house technology or partnering with existing suppliers.
The hiring company is under an iGaming group of companies that carries both established and start-up brands that have been on the market with a global presence for a while. It runs a "freemium" cryptocurrency casino that receives 6 million monthly users and run premium memberships with ethereum-based token.
This new and growing team is looking for a CMO with a mastery in Digital Marketing and experience handling token projects in the iGaming industry. A dynamic individual experienced in the worlds of cryptocurrency and iGaming to take charge of the marketing initiatives. Someone who has an iGaming expertise and proven track record of delivering power campaigns to promote the utilization and attract investors for projects.
You will be managing and growing a team both in-house and out-sourced which will cover the following activities:
- Social media marketing and collaboration to maintain and grow existing channels (discord, telegram, twitter etc)
- Increase social media coverage through strategic alliances with crypto content providers
- Run marketing and advertising campaigns to increase awareness
- Lead on all marketing aspects for casino and other gambling products
- Maximise conversions and crossovers from our mother company
- Increase investor awareness
- Provide marketing input to gaming products
- Design and put in place CRM activities for in-house gambling products
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience with cryptocurrencies, ICOs and tokens.
- Experience with iGaming products across all verticals.
- Experience with gambling acquisition and retention
- A solid background in marketing to consumers and investors
The company is quickly establishing itself as the go-to cryptocurrency for online gambling, owing to its size and innovation. With a market cap of around $400 million and trading on multiple exchanges it is part of the largest crypto currency in the world according to CoinMarketCap. They will combine this with new and innovative technology and cross-market it to their customers.
The business is well-funded, and it expects to see rapid growth in the near future. As a senior member of the team, you will play a role in the company's overall success.
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)