Location: Malta, Remote
About the Hiring Company:
We are a fast-growing leading player within iGaming affiliation. Our mission is to help people make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World, through our digital brands. We want our brands to be independent, innovative and fast. We enable synergies. We nurture talent. We inspire confidence.
We are seeking to recruit a Media Buyer as an expansion to the current team. As one of the leading affiliates in the iGaming industry with a great reputation and a long history in providing the best content and SEO, we are looking for a person that would be able to continuously help developing our products and its content.
The candidate will report directly to the COO/CBDO.
- Strategize, optimize, oversee, manage and report on the media buying effort within Company.
- Building and maintaining the media buying strategy in cooperation with the company COO and CBDO
- Performing market analysis in cooperation with the commercial department in order to identify interesting media opportunities around the world
- Setting up a tracking and reporting environment to ensure that campaigns and results are easily tracked and reported on
- Maintaining and expanding on relationships with RTB/Programmatic exchanges, Pops Agencies, DSP’s etc.
- Doing outreach to potential private marketplace and non-RTB/programmatic media partners both offline and online
- Creating, managing and optimizing the online campaign portfolio with the ultimate goal of delivering a strong, consistent and growing ROI
- Structuring and executing a multitude of A/B tests to optimize the media buying efforts
- Cooperating with the commercial, design and content departments of the company to ensure that campaigns and content are optimized for conversion.
- Ensuring that the campaign portfolio is compliant with local regulations in all active markets in cooperation with the legal department
- Reporting on results to the management team
- The ability to work closely together with a large group of team members in the organization and structure the delivery of content, visual material and campaigns from different departments within the group.
The Successful Applicant:
- At least 2 years of online media buying experience
- Preferably experience within the iGaming sector
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- A structured mindset and the ability to work in a dynamic role with many balls in the air
- Knowledge of tracking software and experience working with optimization through dynamic variables and/or similar tracking events
- A keen eye for data analysis (Excel and/or similar experience)
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.