About the Hiring Company:
We are looking for an experienced UA Manager who has a track record of mobile media buying at scale. As a User Acquisition performance marketer, you will acquire users for our brand which is a rapidly growing online sports betting and igaming industry, while leveraging Facebook, Google, Apple and other self-serve programmatic ads platforms and other acquisition channels to scale our UA efforts.
UA Manager will be responsible for managing medium to large UA budgets, launching and running campaigns daily, optimizing creatives, keywords and other campaign parameters.
- Manage user acquisition campaigns, including Facebook, Google, Ad networks, and other DSP networks
- Manage long / medium/short term acquisition strategies thru Programmatic /SEO/social media/Black Hat techniques and any other relevant platforms
- Define media buying strategies and drive campaigns to meet the goals
- Test, explore and develop new targeting opportunities through campaign trends, analysis, and industry insights to acquire high-quality users
- Conceptualize, test, and optimize ad creatives to improve creative performance
- Launch UA campaigns in a systematic manner to target the right audience with the right messaging
- Data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that drives user acquisition, retention and monetization for a suite of mobile app products
- Optimize UA campaigns based on defined ROAS, CPI, CPA, CPD and other goals
- Creative Concepts; research the market and the target group of users and define creative concepts that can attract more users
- Creative Requests; execute the creative request from building the concepts to producing tens of different variants in an effort to improve the efficacy of creatives
- Creative Testing; continuously test new concepts and creatives while running A/B test and validating hypothesis
- Reporting; be on top of your campaign data daily and make sure to provide reporting
The Successful Candidate:
- 10+ Digital Marketing experience B2C
- 7+ years of User Acquisition experience with a minimum of 3-4 years in managerial role
- Familiarity with CTR, CVR, CPI, ARPU, Retention and LTV
- Manager with hands-on experience on executing campaigns.
- iGaming experience is highly preferred
- Ads and/or Google Ads/SEO/Social media
- Solid SEO experience
- You have interest in any sports and/or casino
- You like to work independently and remotely, but equally enjoy being part of a team
If you are interested, please apply as we are looking to hire ASAP!
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.