Location: Remote, Asia, Europe
About the Hiring Company:
We're a European iGaming operator that recently launched our brand in Japan. We're currently expanding our operations to several other Asian markets, one of which is Thailand, therefore we are recruiting for a Country Manager who will manage the Thailand market.
All our Country Managers are part of the Experience Management Team responsible for managing all activities related to specific markets.
The CM must be particularly effective in nurturing and maintaining highly productive working relationships across all teams in the organization, frequently without specific line management. These connections will have a big impact on their capacity to perform in this role.
- Report to the CXO
- Responsible for the P&L of their region
- Deliver forecast revenues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the markets, including competitive and regulatory/compliance situations
- Product – own the Competitor research, Product mix, UX optimisation & new feature development.
Marketing – work closely with the Marketing team to:
- Define the acquisition budget
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns (social, programmatic, remarketing)
- Support the HoM to evaluate the marketing initiatives to improve efficiency and ROI (f.i. and not only the Affiliate Payback)
- Retention – ensure that the central retention teams are optimised to provide high quality campaigns in the region to maximise the player LTV
- Customer Operations - ensure that our central CS Teams are optimised to deliver the localised and tailored product experiences players in their regions require.
- Payments - work closely with the Head of Payment to be provide a top class payment solution.
- VIP - make sure with the Head of VIP that the local loyal players are treated properly and the region respects the Pareto Principle (20% of the customers make 80% of the revenue)
The Successful Candidate:
- Fluent written and verbal Thai and English
- 3+ years of marketing experience within iGaming focused on driving user growth in fast-paced organizations
- Deep market experience, with a deep understanding of the consumer, the local market, communication and media ecosystem
- Strong track record in business development with pre-existing relationships with relevant prospective affiliate partners in Thailand
- Capable to thrive within a fast-paced environment, entrepreneurial mindset, and an unwavering desire to succeed
- Clearly demonstrated ability to work independently and within teams
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.