Location: Delhi (Remote from start due the pandemic)
About the Hiring Company:
We are a veteran iGaming network, founded in 2010, operating 5 managed brands.
Now under new leadership, we are seeking a highly intelligent, passionate COO who will join our staff and take a leadership role that will push the company to new heights.
Are you an innovative and effective Senior Operational Leader with experience in the global iGaming industry?
We are looking for a highly organised, motivated and vocal Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organisation’s ongoing procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command, responsible for the efficiency of the business and its internal departments. You will execute directives, implement vision and leadership and maintain control of diverse business operations. You must be confident, strong-minded and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All in all, the Chief Operating Officer will work with the Chief Executive Officer to drive growth and authenticity.
- Revise Chief Executive Officer’s quarterly plan and make adjustments where necessary
- Oversee Shipping, Marketing, Finance, Design and Customer Support teams
- Provide staff mentoring; ensure that employees carry out duties as required in the quarterly plan
- Performance assessment; motivate employees to meet or surpass organisational goals, and, if necessary, step in to provide guidance or warning to underperforming individuals
- Measure performance in relation to organisational goals; if there are shortfalls, work with the Chief Executive Officer and wider team to identify solutions
- Complete competitor research and recognise trends; apply findings to the website’s strategy
- Remote working
- Assess relevant candidates in the recruitment process.
The Successful Candidate:
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the Gaming Industry
- Proven experience in a senior operational role
- A strong understanding of internal business operations including, but not limited to, HR, Finance, Marketing and Design
- Competent in strategic planning and business development
- Knowledge of performance metrics and data analysis
- Outstanding leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and hard working; must be prepared to create schedules for the team to work from
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal compliance and procedures
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; must be able to provide negative and positive feedback
- Experience of budget management and financial-risk calculation
- Strong mathematical skills; must be able to measure profitability and performance data
- Strong team motivator
- Willingness to make difficult decisions and problem-solve.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com recruits iGaming experts globally.