Location: Taipei OR Remote, Asia
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
One of the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions for Asian business is looking for a Technical Integration Manager.
The Technical Integration Manager is responsible for working closely with clients and internal teams on integration projects. This position will act as the technical expert for company products and services as well as a lead for internal enhancement/improvement projects, and manage communication across all stakeholders on technical matters.
Lead and be responsible for the projects:
- Define and manage the project scope.
- Develop the timeline and monitor the schedule.
- Estimate required resources and coordinate the team.
- Identify and meet the quality required of deliverables.
- Perform good technical skill to hand on developing APIs, reproducing tests and investigating issues.
- Report defining project progress, problems and solutions to all stakeholders.
- Face client online to offer consultancy such as technical advice and guidance in projects.
- Collaborate with client-side commercial, technicians, developers and project managers to achieve the goal.
- Constantly acquire knowledge on company’s latest technical services and products.
- Be familiar with all the current regulations of the company that are related to daily routines.
- Make proposals for improving products, programs and work procedures and to participate in bringing those improvements into live.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
The Successful Candidate:
- Higher education in Information Technology/Computer Science/Mathematics or
comparable work experience
- Experience in project management and client facing
- Technical background (Frontend/Backend developer/Automation QA/other relevant
- Good at multitasking and organizational skills
- The ability to work as a team player and fast learner
- High sense of responsibility
- Experience in iGaming industry will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin a must
- Preferred location is Taiwan, but candidates in similar time zones can be considered (Malaysia, Vietnam, PH, Thailand, etc..)
- Must be open to relocation to Taiwan in the future
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)