About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
We revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators.
Today, we have hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
For our Asian business we are now looking for Product Owner, please see below for responsibilities and requirements.
- Work with the stakeholder to make sure new great game concepts, features come to life.
- Articulate the product vision and tasks to the team. Be visible, vocal and objective.
- "Tell a story” from end user perspective for each user story so that the development team clearly understands what needs to be implemented.
- Define acceptance criteria for those user stories so the team will have a clear understanding on when the job is finished.
- Must be available at all inspect and adapt points to answer questions about product and feature decisions to stakeholders and team.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve team transparency and radiate information.
- Provide progress reporting and release plans to management and stakeholders from product life-cycle perspective.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day, short and middle term priorities.
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule.
- Work closely with the Development Team to deliver winning products.
- Be the product owner for one Scrum team.
- Support Marketing and Sales in the sales process.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
The Successful Candidate:
- Fluent in Spoken and Written English and Mandarin
- 4+ years of iGaming experience in game design and/or product management for slots/live dealer
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of Live Dealer and Slot products for Asia
- A high sense of responsibility.
- Thinking outside the box in regards of innovations
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good industry knowledge, knowledge of competitors
- Higher education in Economics, Information Technology or its acquisition or a longer-term work experience in the Information technology sector, project management and team lead experience.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)