Location: Malta or Remote (Europe Time Zone)
About the Hiring Company:
We are a fast-growing leading player within iGaming affiliation. Our mission is to help people make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World, through our digital brands. We want our brands to be independent, innovative and fast. We enable synergies. We nurture talent. We inspire confidence.
We are seeking to recruit an SEO Manager as an expansion to the current team. As one of the leading affiliates in the iGaming industry with a great reputation and a long history in providing the best content and SEO, we are looking for a person that would be able to continuously help developing our products and its content.
The candidate will report directly to the Head of SEO and be in close cooperation with the rest of the SEO team at all times.
- Defining requirements, tasks, and executing SEO strategy
- Communicating with clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Performing keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Providing SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Providing recommendations and executing/managing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Researching and administering social media tools in line with the social media strategy
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communicating with team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Ability to effectively communicate work with both technical and non-technical peers
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the Head of SEO and/or CSTO
The Successful Candidate:
- 2 years+ experience in SEO
- Great attitude and ambition to grow
- A good understanding of Google algorithm changes, risks and mitigation of risks
- Experience with some SEO tools such as Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming FrogWorking knowledge of HTML, CSS and a basic understanding of content management systems
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed
- Result, quality and detail orientedTeam player with project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in French/German/Swedish language would be considered an asset
- Private Health Insurance package.
- Extended maternity and paternity programs.
- Monthly Health Benefits.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)