About the Hiring Company:
We are a fast-growing leading player within iGaming affiliation. Our mission is to help people make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World, through our digital brands. We want our brands to be independent, innovative and fast. We enable synergies. We nurture talent. We inspire confidence.
We are currently looking for a Head of Casino to manage our Casino sites. The right candidate will provide leadership in all aspects running his/her designated project. You will communicate with colleagues and other members across different teams to ensure our company’s vision is executed appropriately.
Result-focus, Strategic thinking, and a Can-Do attitude are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current trends and are looking to take your next step and join our journey.
The Head of Casino is responsible for the financial development (revenue development) of the Casino Brands and should develop a clear strategic plan on how to grow the sites (brand). The strategic plan should include action points and execution thereof. The Head of Casino should have a holistic vision on how to reach targets in the future and will work closely with the relevant Brand Managers and Content Writers. The Head of Casino should live and breathe our core values Winner Mentality, Teamplayer Heart and Playful Attitude.
- Analyze and monitor web stats KPIs and make clear actions on how to improve them
- Analyze and monitor competitors to ensure we are always one step ahead
- Analyze rankings and liaise with SEO department to see if we need to change our SEO strategy to get more links to be one step ahead.
- Analyze and evaluate operator conversion and traffic on the site to maximize conversion together with Head of Sales and other Head of Brands
- Manage content
- Update brand/product with new functionality to grow past our competitors
- Liaise with other departments to ensure brand product is world class in all departments, today and tomorrow.
Summary Objectives of the Role
- Grow the brands/products with visit and leads
- Improve the ranking of the brand/product in search engines
- Always up to date on regulations
- Updated research on the market, segment and competitors
- Content research and always ensure that core pages and reviews are updated
- Find promotions and campaigns to promote
- Marketing and outreach of the brand product
The Successful Candidate:
- 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Proven track record of analytical approach to online marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends
- Sense of urgency and a clear vision of the product going forward
- Reports directly to COO
- Responsibility for all KPIs for the project, weekly and monthly follow-ups
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefit
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)