Location: Manila or Remote, Asia
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are one of the leading software providers in the iGaming industry and we're looking for a Korean Market Operations Manager to be based in Manila or Remote.
Your key focus areas will be the investigation, analysis and evaluation of market trends, customer needs and competitor behavior for presentation to relevant stakeholders with the objective of increasing revenue and market share. You will also be responsible for supporting relationships with internal stakeholders, and local partners to help foster and realize regional initiatives. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Korean Market Owner.
- Investigate, analyze, and assess market opportunities and competitor behavior
- Play a supportive role to the Account Management and Business Development team, developing and building relationships with new and existing customers in your target region
- Comprehensive understanding of market and customer requirements and provide specialist advice on products and services to satisfy such requirements
- Support the Korean Market Owner in delivery, implementation and successful execution of market strategies and initiatives
- Develop and maintaining relationships with key market influencers and affiliates
- Identify potential business prospects in target market
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- 2+ years iGaming experience in similar roles is a must
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for developing relationships and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken English and Korean
- Marketing (Affiliate Marketing and/or Acquisition Marketing) iGaming experience for the Korean market is a must
- Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong drive for success
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Dynamic working environment in a large multi-national company
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)