Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
An iGaming company known as one of the biggest providers in the industry is looking for an Account Coordinator.
The Account Coordinator will sit in the Customer Success team where their mission is to create positive customer experience through delivering efficient and effective solutions for our partners’ pain points. The team will work with the Growth and Partnership team to develop policies and procedures to optimise the customer experience. The Account Coordinator will have gather feedback from customers, study and analyse data to identify their best practices. The Customer Success team must establish policies the entire customer-facing team (including partner companies) can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
- Collate and assess client product requests and feedback into internal teams.
- Forecast, track and analyze Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage critical escalations between the business and the client.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the projects and is directly accountable for its success.
- Has overall responsibility for project management from initiating, planning, execution, monitoring till closing & managing allocated resources.
- Support daily operation regarding business/technical inquiries with internal and external parties.
- Handle required documentation for the project such as project charter, project updates and reporting etc.
- Be able to evaluate the work process in cross functional teams, find the gaps and to facilitate process improvement.
- Be able to assess the service of quality across functional teams.
- Has a good engagement and communication skill set with colleagues and upper management team.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
The Successful Candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Operation, PM function or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a similar Operations role
- Great Project Management & Business Analysis skills
- Good understanding of key performance indicators
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong logical thinking skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English
- iGaming experience preferred
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)