About the Hiring Company:
We are a boutique company, established in 2017.
We provide operations services to 3 brands.
Our company provides a wonderful working environment for 35 extremely talented people. We have a team from all over the world: Malta, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Israel, and more. The diversity within our company is one of the many unique features.
Here is an amazing opportunity, to join our professional VIP team.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with customers and serves as a trusted person to reach targets.
- Must speak in fluent written and spoken in either:
- Italian (preferably Italian native)
- Spanish (preferably Spanish native (not Latin America))
- or combined language speaker
- Fluent in written and spoken English to be pro-active partners.
- Work visa is required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Previous experience with online gaming field in sales or as a VIP account manager
- Highly analytical and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator with a Yes, we can attitude
- We have a great development root in the company.
- We offer amazing bonuses and very competitive commission plans
- Your health is important to us- this is way you are entitled to join our private health insurance.
- We provide meals from various restaurants. In addition, we recognize and celebrate birthdays and give our employees Birthday gifts and a holiday present for an EOY party.
- But the most important thing, we are here to develop together, and we are looking for individuals who are willing to make an impact and create change.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)