About the Hiring Company (B2B):
Our company is a technology company developing products and services for the online industry. We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets.
If you are skilled and ambitious team player who is looking to make a real difference, then we want you to apply and become part of our family.
- Back-office development
- Product delivery
- Google Analytics
- Develop & maintain user interface
- Build re-usable code and libraries ongoing and future use
- Optimize application for optimal performance and scalability
- Maintain with versioning of the web application.
The Successful Applicant:
- 4+ years of experience in front end and 2-3 years of UI/UX development – must.
- Excellent knowledge with cross browser compatibilities – must.
- Technical knowledge and experience on responsive design, CI/CD, YAML – preferred.
- Experience in testing / debugging / quick diagnosing on front end
- Experience in using graphics design tools such as Photoshop would be an added advantage
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science, mathematics or related designing fields – preferred.
- iGaming experience a PLUS.
- d3js or other HTML5 Charting library
- Experience in some of the following:
Kibana, YAML, Webpack, Gulp, CI/CD, GA, d3js
- Team player with positive altitude and professional work-ethic
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently as needed
- Result oriented mind-set
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Has a good common sense, practical thinker
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)