This innovative and successful Online Gambling giant are looking for a CRM Specialist India for their team in Dubai.
- Developing, implementing and managing end-to-end campaign roadmap for customer Lifecycle journey.
- Campaign management for entire Customer Lifecycle stages / touchpoints across all communication channels viz email, SMS, WhatsApp, telegram etc
- Regular analysis on reports & efficacy of all the campaigns and continuous optimization for better business ROI
- Identify campaign opportunities within business objectives and deliver plan to achieve the same. Analyse the results for respective stakeholder reporting along with key learnings and best practices.
- Devise campaign brief including promotional message copy, emailer creative & business objective for cross functional teams / departments for operations
- Liaise with customer service & operational teams for campaign feedback, improvement & roadmap
- Co-ordination with other departments, vendors & agencies (including creative, acquisition, conversion, telesales, customer service & product development teams) for smooth rollout of campaigns
- Engineer and / or MBA in Marketing or other relevant streams
- 3-4 years of experience in CRM / CVM / LCM or internet industry
- Skilled in MS Office – Power-point & Excel
- Best written & oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in User Journey and CRM segmentation
- Proficient in English and Hindi.
- Desire to learn & implement new strategies / technologies
- Highly motivated & self-driven professional
- Good team player & individual
- Ability to adapt in dynamic & consistently changing industries
- Open to relocate to Dubai
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)