Location: Sihanoukville, Cambodia
Are you a fan of sports?
- You stay up until late at night for football or basketball match!
- You love to follow sport’s club news? Star player’s news?
- You have good managing skill.
- You have lots of ideas to share?
- Always have passion on what you do?
- Willing to work and base at oversea country.
You might be someone we are looking for! Have a read on the following job scope.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Marketing Director
- Provide analysis to capitalize on market opportunities
- Source and evaluate new media and new online marketing opportunities for Asian markets
- Locate and cultivate sustainable, scalable marketing and online advertising partners
- Plan for web,SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Any other tasks that being assigned by superior or Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma,Professional Degree,Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese and English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field for eCommerce, Fintech, Travel industry etc.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Experience in Online Marketing program development is an added advantage.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics; and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis.
- Solid decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven self-starter, entrepreneurial drive and spirit.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Able to work and base at overseas.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and articulate both in writing and verbal communications.
- Plus if you know Tableu and other BI tools
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel,Word,Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Preferably Executives specializing in e-commerce marketing and business.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)