Location: Crakow, Poland or Remote
We are looking for a Technical Service Manager to join our team in Poland.
As a TSM you are responsible for seamless integration and support of our partners. Our partners value responsiveness and helpfulness and as a client facing a role your attitude and professionalism has a direct impact on business relationships. Typical requests include troubleshooting specific situations or helping partners understand how our system works.
Another important aspect of the role is change and incident management – being gatekeeper for new updates as well as clear and timely communication about upcoming releases, critical issues and their impact.
You will be the first employee in this position so expectation is to set up efficient processes around your activities. In the future we expect this team to grow and you can take the lead position then.
You will own two key tools required in your daily work:
Zoho Desk – for swift and transparent issues handling between partners and development team, Grafana and Google Cloud Operations Suite – for live monitoring and alerting of our systems, our proprietary Back Office – for managing our system.
We are obsessed with automation in any shape or form so important that you share this mindset too. Anything we do we always keep scalability in mind – we expect hyper growth in the months to come!
- Define, implement and manage 2nd line of technical support
- Manage prioritisation, escalation and resolution of support incidents to the development team
- Ensure the ticketing, knowledge base and documentation for all support activities are well structured and easy to follow
- Manage the process of communicating new software updates and releases to customers
- Define and manage the QA/QC testing process for all software and hardware releases
- Own integration and onboarding process for B2B customers
- Set up and maintain monitoring dashboards with system key performance indicators
- Experience working with ticketing system such as Zoho Desk, Freshdesk or Zendesk
- Basic knowledge of web and database technologies including HTML, SQL and REST
- Fluent in Bash and CLI for everyday tasks such as log browsing
- Basic experience with Cloud Computing (preferably Google Cloud Platform)
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyse under pressure and quickly produce reports on issues and recommend resolutions
- A critical eye for detail and strive for excellence
- Automation mindset
- Good English and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Scripting in Bash, Python or Node.js
- Basic IT administration skills
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Grafana or Stackdriver
- Familiar with basic concepts of Terraform and Kubernetes
- Independence and autonomy based on mutual trust
- Result oriented, goal driven culture
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Dynamic, challenging environment and opportunities to grow
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)